Tony lippincott

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The seller of the regulator is a junk seller...It is apparent he did not realize Tony Lippencott was the previous owner's name and not a brand.

Orange County, Kalifornia the area that Dead Dog lives and I once lived, had only four dive shops during the double hose era. One shop which we both frequented had a small engraving company directly across the street. A number of the locals had their double hose regulators engraved with our names, initials etc. I still have one of the engraved cans packed away.

This maybe what Dead Dog thinks this regulator is...It is not...the regulator that is for sale is stamped, the ones we made were engraved.

<<< For you Clive Cussler fans..this is where he worked and learned to dive=Ron Merker and I were his instructors, Ron issued an LA Co card and I NAUI >>>

Should any one come across one of the engraved can, name or initials, let me know and I can possibly tell you who owned it.

SDM

I know the engraving shop your talking about Sam. No that is not what I think this regulator is. I wanted to know who the owner Tony Lippencott is.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom