Too much of a good thing?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

miketsp:
My wife, in common with many other females, does not like to carry a knife so I carry one on my leg and a small reserve one in my BC.

My wife insisted that she have a knife. However, her reason for the knife was to harvest flounder; I provided a cutting tool that would not harm the flounder.

El Orans:
After reading the posts in this forum, seeing that almost everybody like to carry 2 or 3 knives/cutting tools I'm left with one question.

What's wrong with carrying one knive yourself, your buddy carries another knife and between the 2 of you, you can work things out?

I read SeaBear and Atomic Walrus and a couple others and I think that between them they gave you just about every good reason you might ever need. Diving without two knives and shears is like jumping from an airplane at 20,000 meters without a parachtue. They offered a great deal of most excellent wisdom from lifetimes of experience, and worth much, much more than what you paid for it. Now, keep your wits about you, and go have fun!

an old River Rat

Back
Top Bottom