Top 3 of 2013 ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MXGratefulDiver

Mental toss flycoon
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
If you had to choose the three pictures you took in 2013 that you like the best, what would they be? Here's mine ...

... from my first cave diving trip to Mexico ...

IMG_5728.jpg

... from Lembeh Straits, Indonesia ...

IMG_7157.jpg

... and from Raja Ampat, Indonesia ...

IMG_8101.jpg

... let's see your "Top 3 of 2013" ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

My first Live aboard trip. Looking back there are so many great moments the pics with my DC800 aren't all that great, but they are to me.

Under the Aquacat

PICT0079 copy.jpg

This guy was doing a good job of hiding

PICT0272 copy.jpg

After letting me look into his eyes he decided that was enough and he left.
PICT0273.jpg

It was a great trip.

Last edited:
Love these threads! Can't wait until I get my own computer back and I can look through my 2013 pics . . .

Reactions: Jax
OK, not nearly as good as the pictures posted so far, but here are my three. They're quite an improvement on my early attempts, I'm sure I'll eventually get some really good ones.

Spiny Sea Star:

11034993695_8f4ed8cedb_c.jpg

Elegant Feather Star:

10305545276_520fcb04e0_c.jpg

Cape Rock Crab:

10324166236_70a7a349ab_c.jpg

Last edited:
Those shots are awesome. It really makes me want to strive for better. So far, my photography/videography has been just for memories.

Random, your second picture is fantastic. I love the bright yellow on the all-black background. Really spectacular.
mjh's colorful Fiji shot really makes me want to travel further than just the caves I've been diving :D
All of those shots are fantastic.

Those shots are awesome. It really makes me want to strive for better. So far, my photography/videography has been just for memories.

Random, your second picture is fantastic. I love the bright yellow on the all-black background. Really spectacular.
mjh's colorful Fiji shot really makes me want to travel further than just the caves I've been diving :D
All of those shots are fantastic.

Thanks. My goal was to try get pics that are as good as my above-water snapshots. It's surprisingly difficult to do even that. Taking pictures is pretty addictive, though.

---------- Post added December 8th, 2013 at 08:33 PM ----------

If you had to choose the three pictures you took in 2013 that you like the best, what would they be? Here's mine ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Your first pic almost -- almost -- makes me understand the appeal of caves. Which takes a lot, since I even avoid almost all short swim-throughs.

image.jpg

image.jpg

I'm a newbie, but having a lot of fun with this.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 1,496
Breath underwater - check
Take pictures underwater-check
post pictures in thread- ?????

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom