• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

Top 5 things we're missing...

Discussion in 'Whites Team Diver & Research Corner' started by DiveJedi, Mar 5, 2008.

1. TSandM

TSandM Missed and loved by many. Rest in Peace

I'm a Viking bayonet ring fan, and they install on the Fusion just nifty.

I would have liked a thicker hood than the one I tried when I demoed the Fusion.

2. pluimjr

pluimjr Solo Diver

The hood...
    That´s a thing I always had questions about...
    When you buy a packet-unit you get...
    An inflatorhose, 3x underwear, neoprene sox, a jacket, rock-boots etc...
    Almost every thing you can dream about for diving with your new dry-suit....
    just a good Whites Hood is missing... ;O))))))))))

Greetzzz

Jan

3. Skyjunky

Skyjunky Barracuda

4. Teamcasa

Teamcasa Sr. Moderator ScubaBoard Supporter

# of Dives: 500 - 999

Bingo! Terrific Idea.

5. PinkPADIgal

PinkPADIgal PADI Master Instructor

Why drop shipping???

6. Teamcasa

Teamcasa Sr. Moderator ScubaBoard Supporter

# of Dives: 500 - 999
    It makes sense that if I buy a product from someone and it is not in their local stock or needs to be modified/built by the manufacturer, why ship it to the shop first?<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
    <o:p> </o:p>
    Just as an aside, I did buy two drysuits and the accompanying underwear from Mike at Dive Rite In Scuba. Whites shipped them to Mike then Mike had to ship them to me. I would have liked it better to have them shipped directly to me.<o:p></o:p>
    <o:p> </o:p>
    Let me also say that Mike’s customer service was top notch and I am very happy with his operation and the way I was treated. Dealing with Whites was also terrific and I am very happy with my purchases.<o:p></o:p>

7. Skyjunky

Skyjunky Barracuda

Quicker and cheaper in the long run to the customer. No need to ship it to the dealer (3-5days and $20ish), and then have the dealer ship it to me (3-5days $20ish).

That's the issue I'm running into right now with my replacement suit that was backordered.

8. Skyjunky

Skyjunky Barracuda

Agreed. Mike's customer service is one of the best I've encountered in any market.

9. uncleavi

uncleavi Instructor, Scuba

On the dry gloves I keep a tube of KY in my vehicle and use just a tiny bit on the inside and they pop off and on easily. I used the same system on my Surface supplied helmet neckdam