Total dive package for sale.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Barracuda2

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hey all,

I guy called me and said that because of health issues, he can no longer dive. He is a new diver who bought everything. I told him to email me a list of the items and their brand name, sizes, etc., but I haven't heard from him yet. He said that this equipment was used 2 or three times. He does not want to piece it out; rather sell everything at once. He said he has about $2200 payout, but will take any reasonable offer. Might be a great opportunity for a new diver to get fully geared at a good price. If you're interested, let me know via PM or in this thread. I will then get a hold of him to send me an equipment list to pass on to you. If he believes someone is interested, I think that will cause him to get more detailed on what he has.

The following is a list of the equipment that's for sale. Contact me if interested and I will PM you this guy's phone number and you can make any offer directly to him.

85 cu. ft. hi-pressure steel tank
Four 5-lb. lead weight bags
Scuba Pro men's large Form Plus 5 mm wet suit with 2 mm hood,
Mares universal hanger
Scuba Pro Crystal Vu mask with case
Scuba Pro Natures' Wing Twin Jet Fins, size medium
Scuba Pro booties, men's size 9-10.
Scuba Pro Phoenix snorkel
Mares mesh-grid secondary regulator
Scuba Pro R-295 Octopus
Uwatec console-tank pressure depth and water temp
Mares MR12TDFC primary regulator
Scuba Pro men's large 5 mm gloves
Mares BC - Origin Sport MRS Plus with quick-release weight system, size men's large
Mares Handi-Compass with retractor.

Back
Top Bottom