total truck rental in bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jujubeess

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello,
We always rented from poppy, and has always been a pleasure doing business with her at Telerin, easy arrival of truck at airport( sign and go), and drop off ( leave truck in parking lot at airport). I am looking at another option in case she is booked. Has anyone rented from total before? How are their trucks and how does their pickup and drop off work?
Thanks,
juju

Haven't used Total but I can recommend AB. We had a nice truck and the place was run very efficiently. I'd recommend the extra insurance too - just for the ease of pickup and dropoff without having to worry about dings and scratches.

I've had other trucks. They're all about the same. You stand in the heat waiting and sun waiting for someone to slowly process your rental if you have airport pickup. Some will shuttle you away from the airport to pickup your vehicle as well. I would just go least cost if you can't get Telerin.

Reactions: gbf

Back
Top Bottom