Toys for Tots drive idea?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverdown247

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Been a while since I've been on, so I apologize for that.

The DiveBuddy.com proprietor, has decided to try and generate a new aspect for the Toys For Tots drive. He would like to approach it from a "diver" standpoint and have local/nation wide gathering(s) for TFT involving divers and nondivers. His suggested date for 08 is Nov. 15th.

Toys For Tots from Houston TX | Retail or Service | DiveBuddy.com

I have already suggested that he contact DUI about possibly getting them involved and I will be making some local calls in the Spfld/Branson area to gather info for 09. If you know of ANY manuf. that would like to get involved in this type of event then let's bring them on board (no pun intended).

If you have any input on getting this type of event going locally in Spfld/Branson OR your local area, please don't hesitate to voice your thoughts. I would also appreciate TFT contact info in the STL and Tulsa regions if anyone has it available.

Also, if anyone has access to a T-shirt manuf. or designer that can come up with a quality Santa in dive gear for a shirt, it might be something that I can send to Greg for 09.

Dive for the drive!
Toys for Tots.

Back
Top Bottom