For Sale Trade balanced/adjustable for converted pilot?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

halocline

Contributor
Reaction score
Anybody interested in trading a very good condition balanced/adjustable for one of my converted pilots? They are the best breathing 2nd stages I have ever used, but I'm diving 95% in caves and I've decided to use B/As (or 109s) in that setting pretty much all the time. I have three pilots; 2 converted and 1 original. The converted ones actually breathe a little better IMO and they are FAR less finicky. But I will never need two of them. I do want to keep one of each.

I think that the pilots are generally worth a little more, (I don't really know) so I'd rather get a B/A than a 109. I just seem to have better luck with the later ones for tuning and lever issues. Anyone interested please PM me (the usual suspects may have some interest) and we can swap photos. Thanks!

If you don't find a taker in the next week or so, I am happy to trade a very good balanced/adjustable.
I like converted pilots, but reckon someone else here who does not already own one would benefit more from the trade.

Can you send pics of the nonconverted pilot?

Here are a couple of photos. It's in better shape than I remembered.

IMG_2946.jpg
IMG_2947.jpg

When I read "converted pilot" I imagined a born again flight attendant. Capitalization is important.

Back
Top Bottom