TransPac 2 and Poseidon Biscaya Techlift 75

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TheRestWereInUse

Registered
Reaction score
Hello,

I am selling a Transpac 2 W/ Rec wing (can mount doubles), it has two full sized (16 lbs per) weight pockets and is in perfect condition. It's a size medium (i'm 5' 10" 200lbs and it fit me nicely). It has been used on around 25 dives or so. Fully assembled already.Comes with an Akona gear keeper as well. Asking $430 O.B.O

I am also selling a brand new (never been used before) Poseidon Biscaya Techlift 75. This bcd is also capable of mounting doubles, and is assembled. It does not come with weight pockets. Price tag and everything is still on it (it says $600 before tax). Asking $370 O.B.O.

Please contact me if you have any questions or comments. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
Glenn

Last edited:
FYI,

Maybe it's just me, but when I tried to follow your link it asked me for my MS Live credentials and then yielded the following error:

"It appears that you don’t have permission to access Scuba. You might be trying to access it with a different account or might need to ask the album’s owner for permission to access it."

Perhaps there is a way to set this as a public folder?

My apologies for that, due to a lack of posts i cannot link url's so i sent you a pm instead. Thanks

Sincerely,
Glenn

I have been meaning to update this post. The Transpac price is now $350 (excluding shipping/fees). The Poseidon price is $300 (excluding shipping/fees).
The Transpac is in perfect condition and is black/dark blue. The pictures are to bright and makes the dark blue look lighter and the strap look faded. Click the pictures to see them larger. The top ones are the Transpac and the bottom ones are the Poseidon (which is brand new and has never been used). Poseidon does not include weight pockets. I would prefer to sell the Transpac as one item, but if i can find 2 people, one who wants the wing and one who wants the harness, i'll sell them seperately.

PICT0175.jpg PICT0180.jpg PICT0178.jpg
Poseidon BCD.jpg Poseidon BCD 2.jpg Poseidon BCD 3.jpg

Sincerely,
Glenn

Attachments

• PICT0177.jpg
    PICT0177.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 470
Last edited:
What size is the Poseidon Biscaya Techlift 75?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom