TransPac XT and TransPac Classic, Small or Medium $100 / $85, Venture 45lb Wing $85

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Grass Fed Girl

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hello,

I have two TransPacs for sale. One is the newer TransPac XT, the other is the TransPac Classic. Neither have ever been dived. The TransPac XT comes with S/S cam straps and a 1.5 inch crotch strap. The waist webbing has been sized for a small waisted diver (or a thin medium diver). There is room for some play, but it won't fit someone who is a large waisted medium, etc. Price: $100.00
TransPac XT Front Web.jpgTransPac XT Back Web.jpg

The TransPac Classic has a 1-inch crotch strap, but no cam bands. Same waist webbing as above, so diver should be small or a small medium. Price $85.00
TransPac Classic Front Web.jpgTransPac Classic Back Web.jpg

Venture Wing Classic (ie: Not XT) with 45lbs of lift and 16in RE. Price: $85.00

Venture Wing Classic 45lbs Back.jpgVenture Wing Classic 45lbs Front.jpg

Shipping is not included. PM me your zip code and I'll get a quote. PayPal accepted. Thanks everyone!

Are either still available? And when you say small to medium waist, can you give me an idea of size -- inches? And are you saying the wing won't work on the XT?

Hi,

Both TransPac harnesses are still available. The wing is sold. The TransPac harnesses would be great for a diver with a waist less than 30 inches due to the fact the webbing is cut. Great for kids, petite women, thin guys, etc.

The reference to the "non-XT" in the wing description meant that it was not part of Dive Rite's XT line of wings, but a previous model.

Thanks everyone. If you're interested please PM your zip code so I can get a shipping quote. I'll also need to know which harness you want.

Kate

What size was the person who these were fitted for?

The picture shows two SS Drings in the shoulder straps.

From a description of the XT:
"Sizes XS-Med will include one 2” marine-grade stainless steel D-ring on each shoulder, sizes LG-XXL will include two 2” marine-grade stainless steel D-rings on each shoulder. "

Are the transpac size Large or above?

I added the extra D-rings. The harness is a size small.

---------- Post added October 2nd, 2013 at 08:20 PM ----------

Hi Everyone,

The TransPac XT and TransPac Classic are size small and fitted for petite women or children only. The waist strap and lumbar pad and shoulders will not fit the guys. Sorry for that.

Thanks,
Kate

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom