Travel agent for Asia dive trip?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will add Cagayan to my bucket list right next to Tubbataha! That sounds like a trip I would enjoy!
You ought to check what kind of boat is used for the trip to Cagayan. I am not sure if I want to stay on a boat like Goya or Royo especially on rough sea for few days. Cagayan is about 120km west of Sipalay so please expect a long boat journey.
Savedra and Easy Diving run a joint venture on the safari trip.

I would prefer Moalboal + Malapascua + Southern Leyte(Sogod Bay) over the mentioned safari trip.

Last edited:
The folks I use to book our travel and much of our large group travel is Scuba Travel Ventures out of the San Diego area. Teresa and Mario are good folks who will take care of you.

The folks I use to book our travel and much of our large group travel is Scuba Travel Ventures out of the San Diego area. Teresa and Mario are good folks who will take care of you.

Thank you! I will check them out! They look incredible!

You ought to check what kind of boat is used for the trip to Cagayan. I am not sure if I want to stay on a boat like Goya or Royo especially on rough sea for few days. .

That's a fair concern, however the trips have been running since 2003 without incident, that's a pretty stable track record. Up until this year trips have started out with guests for an overnight journey to Cagayan, from which point they stay overnight on the island.

Starting this season all guests will be flown out from Sipalay to Cagayan, less travel time, arrive in style and enjoy more time diving, happy days :0)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom