Travel from Singapore to Tioman

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tjbrh

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I will be in Singapore in a month and would like to go to Tioman for some diving. I will be arriving in Singapore sometime in the afternoon on the 9th of May and so I probably wouldn't be able to leave Singapore until around 5PM. Is there any way of getting to Tioman that late in the day?

Thanks much.

Tony

I will be in Singapore in a month and would like to go to Tioman for some diving. I will be arriving in Singapore sometime in the afternoon on the 9th of May and so I probably wouldn't be able to leave Singapore until around 5PM. Is there any way of getting to Tioman that late in the day?

Thanks much.

Tony

nope. you cant reach tioman on 9th may of you leave at singapore at 5pm the same day. there are no night ferry when you reach there about 11pm. some option: stay at mersing for the night and take the first ferry on the 10th may. Enjoy!

Thanks for the info Chris.

Can you tell me if there is anywhere on line I could look at the ferry schedules? Also, how about Coach information? Is that available on-line anywhere?

Thanks much.

Tony

Tony,

You can contact Paya Beach Resort. They have an office in Singapore and can arrange a package inclusive of getting you there and back to Singapore. Nice resort and they have their own dive centre. Check them out :

Paya Beach Resort

Alternatively there used to be a company ..Giamso which used to run a coach service. i am not sure if they still do.

Lastly and the most complicated way is to make your way to Johor Baru Bus terminal where there are regular coach departures for Mersing.

Thanks so much for all the info. It is extremely useful.

Tony

Back
Top Bottom