Travelling diver...13JAN-17JAN 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ChunksJR

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey there SoCal...

I'll be in the area for a Naval training course from the evening of the 12th to the evening of the 18th and would love to get some dives in...availible PM on 13th and 14th and all day, every day until 24hrs b4 my flight out of SAN on the 18th.

I've done 2 dives out of La Jolla and that's my experience in CA, but would love to go there or anywhere if there's a group that'll let me hang...OR...if anyone has a spot on a boat, I'd love to join up. Let me know.

I'm up for travelling up to 2 hrs into Mexico or up to Lake Meade or anywhere else that someone loves to go if you'll dive with me. I'm a diving man-*****...will go down with anyone...just let me know! Please PM me with details and I'll be there!

Oh, and I'm planning on a 7mm full body wetsuit over a 2mm shorty...that'll keep me warm up to about 47-50deg...does the water get any colder than that?

~dan

Should be plenty warm. The coldest i've seen it was 49deg last spring but that was only on two dives :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom