Travelocity Deal Villa Blanca

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I also didn't have hot water for the first night. Had to wait for the engineer to come fixing it in next morning. Some of towels were quite old, asked the cleaning lady for some new towels. I tried the Tempatation food, no complains. But I liked Hog Town Cafe better. I also walked down to the Casa Del Mar Hotel for some reasonable priced food. I also tried the Chinese food inside the International Pier Plaza, the food was very good.

Tim,

We've stayed at VB twice. The standard rooms are poor. Ask at the front desk for an upgrade to superior; I think they charge about $10 more per night. It is an older property in need of renovation, but it worked for us. We dive with Papa Hogs across the street, the pool area is nice for a post dive dip, refridgerator in the room, and the little bar is fine for a cold beer and warm chips.

Alan

Thanks for the advice. I upgraded to a superior room and still the tab was about $620.00 pp rt air included. For that price I really don't care if I have to sleep at the bottom of the pool. Remember: guys trip + no womens = no worries. This is not a deal I would include the wife and kids on. These are guys who took road trips in college and lived to tell the tales. Hand them a plane ticket and pass the margharitas.

The best superior room is the second floor corner room with ceiling-to-floor windows overlooking the garden. This corner room is better than some of the suite rooms they showed me so I moved from a standard room to a superior room instead of suite room. The suite rooms are a lot bigger but some of the bathrooms aren't good, dark and humid.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom