Trilam HD Pro dry suit LIKE NEW

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bledup

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
utf-8BSU1BRzAwNjguanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzAwNjkuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzAwNzAuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzAwNzEuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzAwNzIuanBn.jpg

sea-lions.gif

This XLT Bare Trilam HD Pro dry suit has about 25 dives, has been meticulously cared for and continuously used without long periods of storage. Always rinsed, dried, waxed and stored inside. Added accessories include suspenders, pee zip, 2 pockets, Miflex hose, and 2xl boots. To have an idea how it fits I am 6' tall 200lbs and have size 10.5 feet. I also have a very warm Mares thinsulate undergarment used 3 times, a DUI 150 undergarment, and thinsulate booties. Everything is in like new condition. I bought this suit because my girlfriend bought one and this gear junkie couldn't be under equipped. Its now for sale because I am returning back to college to finish my degree so I need to liquidate some toys. All this retails for over $3000. I also have a Oceanic Atom 2.0 watch and transmitter used a handful of times for sale for $400. I am looking for $1300 for the dry suit. If you buy them together ill go for $1600 shipped.

Any offers? I'm willing to negotiate.

Size XLT extra large tall.
I am 6' 200 lbs. I wouldnt recommend it for anyone under 175 or less than 5'10". It would fit fine if you were larger than me, I got it a little large for versatility in under garments. The boot size is 2xl. I am size 10.5 and it would fit a larger foot or extra warm booties.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom