Trip recap--Dominica

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divingyogini

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello,

We have posted our trip recap from the scuba diving and yoga trip that we led in Dominica this March, if anyone is interested. We highly recommend Nature Island Dive in Soufriere Bay and Jungle Bay Resort & Spa. Enjoy.

Scuba Diving Adventure, Dominica 2009 - Recap

There were four dive days with two dives per day total. I didn't dive myself because I had a nasty head cold that settled in my ears before the trip and caught another bug enroute, but my husband said that some of the dives--namely Scott's Head Pinnacles--was some of the best diving he's ever done. What's cool is that the dives were all just a 5-10 minute boat ride from shore. The resort has transportation to and from the dive center, which was roughly 45 minutes. We chose for our group an almost all-inclusive. Only dinner and drinks--which can vary widely among people--was not included in our package we set up. Hope that helps. Feel free to ask us more.

Back
Top Bottom