Trip Report 12/22-12/27

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kcjon

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I just got back from a trip to Cozumel that was organized by our LDS. It was a fantastic trip. We had perfect weather with lots of sun and almost no wind. We stayed at Fiestamericana and dove with the Dive house every day. We were on dive house IV and it was a great boat. David was a superb divemaster.
As far as dives we did Palancar bricks and garden. We dove the Chankanaab reef a couple time. We saw several Eagle rays and nurse sharks. For me the two biggest highlights were diving the Devils Throat and the 2 blacktip sharks that cruised by me at the bricks. I sat out one day and they dove the C53? wreck. On our 4th day we did Punta Sur and the Devils Throat. Most of our group went thru but 3 decided to stay on the top of the reef. There was no pressure to do the tunnel and a divemaster took them on a tour of the topside.
FA was a great plact to stay, my wife spent the mornings on the beach and we would spend the afternoons together after i dove. On xmas we rented a jeep and drove to the other side of the island. I think we have found our vacation spot for the long term and are already planning to go back in March. Now just have to learn spanish.

I highly reccomend FA and the Dive House.

I just got back late last night from FA and met some of the KC folks while you were there. Really nice folks! Will be posting a TR of my own shortly and in short agree with you on FA and Dive House.

Back
Top Bottom