Trip report: Andaman Safari on the Mermaid 2.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

great report, I am glad you have a good time on the trip. Hmm... now only if Ican get away from work for a few days.....

Fantastic report Kim, and really great photos. Such a lovely thing to read on my birthday too! I can hear my fins trying to get out of my dive bag....and I'm itching to get back under water. I was in the Similans 2-6 January (my second trip there) just after the tsunami and it was fabulous, also dived hin daeng and hin muang last year and your write up was like being there again. Very very envious of all your manta sightings, we were a little too early in the season for them. You are a lucky bar steward indeed!

Sunrise:
Kim, hate to say it but Mermaid II saw a whaleshark at Hin Daeng this weekend along with the manta rays. I am hoping to get out there this weekend, either on Colona 6 or a day trip.

Well, what can I say! It gives me reason to go back again next year!

I hope you managed to get out there!

Back
Top Bottom