Trip Report June 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the report! What type of SeaLife camera did you use? I have a SeaLife ReefMaster Mini that's OK once you get used to the proper settings, but I'm thinking about upgrading next summer. Your blog and other posts here have me thinking ScubaClub for my next trip.

Love the Coz!

Thanks again from one Bailey to another!:D

Ashley,

What a wonderful writeup! Thank you. We have been going to SCC once or twice a year, for eighteen years. It's our home away from home. We'll be there in August for three weeks.

Call your travel agent and make reservations for your return trip...it helps with the withdrawal.

DSAO (dive safely and often)
Jim

Nice stuff there. Interesting idea with the clipboards for posting multiple picks. I have not seen that before.

Thanks for the report! What type of SeaLife camera did you use? I have a SeaLife ReefMaster Mini that's OK once you get used to the proper settings, but I'm thinking about upgrading next summer. Your blog and other posts here have me thinking ScubaClub for my next trip.

Love the Coz!

I had to check and see if I recognized you...I married into the wonderful "Bailey" name. :)

Love the Coz!

I think mine is the reef master mini. Maybe I am not using the proper settings but I was not too happy with it. I am thinking about selling mine and investing in a housing for my DSLR...I'll definitely get insurance for it! I am the paparazzi for my kids and I couldn't live without the camera. :D

Nice job on the trip report! I love the way you did the photos. I'm headed to Scuba Club in less than three weeks! (I follow JLyle around.) I go to Scuba Club least twice a year and I can't wait to go back home. The folks there sure do know how to treat their customers right! This is about my eighth visit there.

Thanks for the report! No doubt you put a lot of time and effort into it. I'll bet you're going to be putting together a great scrapbook from that trip too!

Wonderful job! Thank you for mentioning me, but not for putting me in the pictures, ha ha. Hope I didn't break your camera. Let's all dive again sometime, whatdayasay???

Wonderful job! Thank you for mentioning me, but not for putting me in the pictures, ha ha. Hope I didn't break your camera. Let's all dive again sometime, whatdayasay???

Look closer, Ravzie...You are in a couple!!!

Whatdayasay...Sep 26th thru Oct 3rd in Grand Cayman.... We are booked at Compass Point...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom