Trip report March 15-22/2018

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pfirejack

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
on way home from 7 nights on Cozumel 6 days diving with Salty Endeavors 22 great dives. Dove with all 3 dive masters owner Henry , Ray & Aries all are great to dive with no matter who is on the boat leading the dive it will be great. Valet no rush diving. Met some scuba boaders this trip went for grilled fish a couple of evenings. Good people hope we can hook up another trip. Safe diving everyone.

That's one brief trip report.
Maybe there is more to come when he gets home? 22 dives in six days in a pretty packed schedule, I'd be too exhausted to write anything, too.

My wife and I will be diving with Salty Endeavors Apr 6 - 10. My wife will be getting her AOW done this trip. Looking forward to diving with them.

Well folks am now back to reality. I apologize for the brief report, time restraints in Playa. Went thru the new metal detector at the Cozumel ferry terminal. When boarding the ferry staff requested I leave my camera bag up front but was allowed to keep my backpack. Rough ride this trip they handed out barf bags at the beginning & many people used them. It affected me as well the rough ride caused me to spill beer on my shirt.
Water temps were fairly consistent on my computer at 79. 2 of 22 dives at 78. Dove Canterrel early in the trip hoping to see some eagle rays but no luck this time. Did see eagle rays on other dives but not in the numbers we seen in January. Seen more turtles this trip then in the past & several large groupers. Lots of Slendid Toadfish & of course my favorite the juvenile drumfish.
Thanks to Henry & staff for a great trip. I always feel like Henry & staff treat me like a friend not a customer. Looking forward to next trip already. Safe diving everyone.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom