Trip Report - Reef Club Cozumel 7-4 to 7-11-04

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lindhsu

Registered
Reaction score
I’ve been to the Caribbean 9 different times and I’ve been to Mexico 3 times just this year soon to be fourth (for work mostly) and we had a blast. We had absolutely no problems with the resort!

We dove with Sand Dollar sports 3 times. They were fantastic. They were very helpful, I had two new divers with me. They didn’t over crowd or have two many people with 1 diver master. The marine life in Cozumel was much better than any place I have dove. We got to see a 4-5ft Nurse Shark. :wink: We also saw lobsters, barracuda, huge turtles, spotted rays, and countless other fish.

The rest is about the resort:

Yes there are flies and mosquitoes, but it’s the rainy season so bring some bug spray. We ate on the porch every day and didn’t have too many problems.

The staff was very courteous and helpful. I know some Spanish and that helped but with my two friends that don’t, even a hola and gracias went along way. Pedro at the swim up bar was awesome, let me tell you our drinks were NEVER watered down. (If you run out of things to order ask for a surprise) Not once did we see anyone slacking the whole time we were there.

We also had no problem with the buffet. Being that we were diving we ate quite a bit of food during the week. We never ran out of things to eat there. The salad bar was great. We did go to the fancy restaurant once and the food was awesome. We only went there once but there were others that we met that went there quite a few times. We only ate at the snack bar once for a late night snack, and had no problems.

Let me close by saying that they were filming a Hispanic Soap Opera at the resort. These celebrities ate, drank, played volleyball, and used everything else with us the whole time at the resort.

If you have any questions about our stay let me know. :)

Back
Top Bottom