Trip to Belize info please.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Of those two choices, Mata Rocks is my favorite but it doesn't have a pool. Island Divers are great too!

Ambergris caye/San pedro is great, there is great diving, good place to relax, the resort up north and some down south are the best, there a little ways from the party scene so not much noise, you can banana beach nice quite resort with a great restaurant and bar, also mata rocks is one you can look at, a little smaller. for diving you can let me know, i would be happy to help you out, we offer diving snorkeling, fishing, we also offer free pick up to and from your hotel as well as free equipment rental.

That sounds nice ...average 2 tank prices? We bring all our own kit except weights.

Looks like I may have to split my stay up among some different areas...i really would like air-con when in my room, frozen concoctions at the bar and great diving. Seems like the further out I get from ambergris the further I get away from air con and and drink blenders..

Caye Caulker or Ambergris? We like some cold rum and pineapple, piña coladas or beer to relax after a day of diving but not really into the party scene much.
Take a look.
Pretty much what youre looking for.
Closest and most exclusive place to all the best dive sites.
Huracan Diving
blueholedivingbelize.com

Yes Huracan Diving could have me as a regular customer EXCEPT I must have aircon. As soon as you work that out please let me know. :)

Wanting to plan a trip to Belize for my fiancee and I. I have never had the pleasure of visiting so if anyone can lend any information on where we may like to stay, and who we should consider diving with, it would be nice. We like to stay nice sometimes but honestly we don't have to have real fancy, we are both pretty low maintenance. She is a AOW novice diver with a good base skill and I did my DMT about 4 years ago on Utila and have dived primarily Utila and Roatan since. Time for a change. We will probably short time it due to work and child commitments. I imagine our stay will be 7 to 14 days, during the summer months of '16 or '17. Any opinions, facts, observations, will be greatly appreciated.
Maybe you have already made plans, but if not...

I would recommend Turneffe Island Resort. It's on a small private island, very nice accommodations, including some private cottages, beautiful setting, very good food, quiet, etc. The best part for me is that it's small. No crowd at the dock to go diving. Biggest group on my visit was five other divers. Once I was alone with the divemaster. Divemasters are excellent. 2-3 one tank dives/day, night dive, Blue Hole visit, Nitrox available. Superb service all around. Want to take a day to fish or visit a Mayan ruin? It's available.

Another thumbs up for Turneffe Island Resort. My wife and I've stayed there twice for a total of three weeks. It's one of our favorite spots on earth.

Someone here once accurately described it as summer camp for adults.

If you're into nightlife, then you should probably look elsewhere, but if you're into diving, eating and relaxing in a first-class setting TIR is a great way to spend a vacation.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom