trip to Puerto Vallarta

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wiscboy

New
Reaction score
Am going to Puerto Vallarta soon and wondering if Aqua Guy Scuba is still there operating or if anyone can give me any info on Mike Vespasiani's operation. If not operating mayby some other positive options!:huh:

hi, dont know if this is to late or not, but hope you get this intime. unfortunelty mike is no longer taking out dive trips that i know of at the moment. i see him around from time to time. I can help you out with diving while in vallarta and problaly get you in touch with mike while your here.

Just got back from PV. Diving was pretty slow. Getting a spot wasn't a problem. I would just say stay away from Vallarta Adventures. Pure cattle boat. Most of the small opps are friendly with each other and help each other out so as not to have an empty boat. Even still we had 10 divers and 2 dm guides on our trip to the Mariettas. We had one dm for the 2 of us at Los Archos Devil's Canyon. Not great vis but a good guide found lots of interesting stuff. We saw whales breaching on the way out. A calf and mother came over to the boat. A pod of dolphins came up to us as we anchored. Saw lots of fish, eels, a nice turtle.

Have fun,

Carl

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom