Truk Lagoon & Palau Dive Trip April 2011

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gator4324

Contributor
Reaction score
I have 4 spots left on a 15 day Truk Lagoon & Palau dive trip, Sat April 9-23, 2011 - the optimal time of year to visit that region of the world. First, we'll fly from Houston to Truk Lagoon for an incredible week of WWII wreck diving aboard the luxurious Truk Odyssey (www.trukodyssey.com). All meals, drinks and up to 5 dives per day (and Nitrox) are included. Then it's on to Palau for week's stay at the beautiful oceanfront Palau Pacific Resort (www.palauppr.com) - Micronesia's only 5-star Pan Pacific resort and more of the best diving in the world at sites such as Blue Corner, German Channel and Jellyfish Lake.

This package is $7320 pp/do and includes everything (r/t air on from Houston), except your breakfast & dinner in Palau (lunch is provided on the dive boat) and airport departure taxes, which can't be paid in advance (about $45 pp).

I lead this same trip in 2006 as the owner of Scuba Tiger in Orange Park, FL and it was the most spectacular diving I have done in my 24 diving career. It is truly a trip of a lifetime. If you are interested or have any questions, please feel free to contact via PM, or by phone at 904-704-7561. Tiger May

Last edited:
Two of the 4 cancellations have had to forfeit their deposits of $400 each. This means that I now have 2 spots open at $6920 each. The first 2 to sign up can take advantage of this savings.

We are now down to only 2 available spots on the trip and are offering an incentive to join us by January 5. Price is reduced to $6640 pp, but payment must be in full by January 5. This will be an amazing diving experience in luxurious comfort.

Our travel wholesaler is trying to fill the last 2 spaces and has offered an incentive. These last spots are available at $6540 pp/do until March 1st! To get this price, BOTH spots must be taken. This is a STEAL for this incredible trip. Let me know ASAP if you're seriously interested. Before contacting me, please be sure that you already have the needed vacation time & funds available.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom