Truk Lagoon Trip September - October 09

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lancer4545

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I am putting together a trip to Truk Lagoon in late September 09 for 15 days staying at The Blue Lagoon Resort and I am looking for anyone interested in joining us.

The plan is to spend 14 days diving with 2 dives/day including the deeper wrecks.

Helium and sorb will be available but you will need to take your own tanks.
If you’d like to come along pm or email me.

Regards,

Lance

An update on the trip.....

I am in the final stages of making arrangements for the trip so now is the time to put your hand up.

So far we have a group of 6 going and I have helium and sorb organised. I am working on getting hire tanks for us and will let everyone know when I hear back.

The trip is not limited to CCR divers or experienced deep divers. There are plenty of shallower wrecks and good diving in the 40 meter range.

If everyone can arrange to be on the island before September 30 we will kick off the following day. I will be there on the 28th due to flight availability from Cairns. We will depart on October 15th.

Transfers, accommodation, meals and diving will all be included in the $3200.00US price.

That's all for now and I look forward to hearing from anyone else wanting to join us.

Regards,

Lance

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom