Truk Odyssey: Availability for March 1, 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RJP

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I just today booked spots on the March 1 and March 8th trips. Got the last spot on the March 8th trip, but apparently there are still a few spots available on the March 1st trip.

Not sure if they had a group cancel or something...

Also, if you can travel on Continental (which ultimately you'll have to if coming from the US) there are some insane OnePass frequent flyer deals right now. I booked a round-trip First Class ticket (Newark-Tokyo-Guam-Truk on the way out, and Truk-Guam-Honolulu-Newark on return) for only 60k miles each way. Even better, if you can deal with flying coach it's only 30k miles each way. That's a free $2,200 coach ticket for as many miles as it sometimes takes for a $400 NY-MIAMI flight!

So...who else is coming?

:D

TrukOdyssey-TrukLiveaboard1.jpg

Feel free to PM me for more info. I booked through my LDS which is a full-service dive travel agency, and they have all the details.

Back
Top Bottom