Trying to salvage a dive trip this week...any input is quite welcome

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I know AQUI does TDI, maybe a couple of others, but pretty sure not PADI.
Again, I’m not 100% on PADI.
TDI would work for me too.

I mean, I’ve been certified in NAUI, PADI, And SDI already. What’s another one to add to the mix?

I’m fine with TDI. I just need a recommendation or something so I know where to start looking

I did my OW tech (AN/Helitrox) with James Blackman of Miami Technical diving, but he is typically booked months out for weekends. I've been pretty impressed with Landon at Aqui, but I haven't had the chance to train with him. I might do trimix with him as I want to do that in OW (I'm a cave diver mostly) and would like to do an actual group class.

The biggest issue is the next weekend aspect, most tech instructors are booked a month or two out particularly on weekends. But there are enough tech instructors in South Florida you might get lucky.

I did my OW tech (AN/Helitrox) with James Blackman of Miami Technical diving, but he is typically booked months out for weekends. I've been pretty impressed with Landon at Aqui, but I haven't had the chance to train with him. I might do trimix with him as I want to do that in OW (I'm a cave diver mostly) and would like to do an actual group class.

The biggest issue is the next weekend aspect, most tech instructors are booked a month or two out particularly on weekends. But there are enough tech instructors in South Florida you might get lucky.
I’m really just hoping I get lucky. I have Wen-Sun to dive and I’m not planning on bringing multiple BCDs, just my tec BCD. Might bring both Regs for side mount and for back mount.

Another good option is Horizon Divers in Key Largo. Dan Dawson or Jeff Knapp.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom