TSDT Flower Gardens trip...down and dirty

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Texas Swamp Divers...real and Honorary!

It's time to get the ball rolling on this trip and I need your co-operation.

We have room for 14 divers and 2 Divemasters. DM's need to be current and insured and will be required to be in the water at all times with the other divers....hard job! The crew will handle tank fills. We HAVE to have 2 DM's on this trip for safety and liability reasons.

At this point I have 17 on the list but there are several I don't expect to make it. If your name is on the list, please send me your email address to this email... My home email, as well as a contact phone number. I prefer your emails to the PM's on the board. I will then send you all the information for deposits, dates when available, etc. I'll add each of you to the list in a first come order.

I realize we don't have an absolute date but if your pretty sure you're going, please send your $50pp deposit. If, when the dates come out, you cannot go, I will refund your deposit money.

Thanks everyone,

Mike (TexasMike)
Tony (ScubaTexasTony)
Larry Day (daylight)
Steve Fath (instructor) - DM
Diane
Rob Pittman (don’t know his board name)
Tabitha
Tom
Bob (cinciBob)
Corsair
SeaWolf (Lynette)
Jerry?
Ken (luvdiving)
Miles King (mking1)
KC_Scubabunny
Campana - DM

Dee...add SeaWolf (Lynette) to Corsair's name since that is his lovely wife...

For where Corsair goeth, so does SeaWolf-eth.

Done.

I sent you an email and pm, Dee. I'd like to invite myself, even though I'm not a club member, if that's OK. Still need DM's? I'm your boy!

You're hired! And a bonefied Texan at that! :bang:

Hey, why aren't you a Swamp Diver? The majority of the Team lives in your neck of the woods and I bet you've crossed paths at Clear springs.

Your name has been added to the list. Welcome Aboard.

Dee,

You can drop Michelle. That will put us at 16 and full. The rest could go on a reserve list.

You know you have three bad mojo's going. Me, Corsair and Seawolf. Maybe we can cancell each other out.

Tom

:spank:

Is it me or does the recipient look like he's enjoying the spanking???

Dee and gang,

Don't hold a spot for me if you have others who want to go. I traded some PM's with Tom and he explained that the experience level needs to be in with current dives. The girlfriend that I was hoping would ride down with me as my buddy is not a tremendously experienced dive and has no experience with current. I am not sure that I am a strong enough buddy if she has problems.

Maybe as the summer progresses and I see that she is getting more experience then I would feel better about it. She only got certified late this past summer and has only one trip under her belt.

I am sure I will be jealous when I hear what a great time you guys had!

:bunny: KC :bunny:

Wise choice, KC. This trip definitely isn't for the inexperienced. Kudos to you for recognizing and admitting it! :bang:

I'm sure there will be other trips where you girls can join us. Stay tuned for plans later!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom