Summer Fling Campers?

• Arriving Saturday, No Camping, but diving Sunday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only get to make it on Sunday....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll pack a moderate quantity of deer sausage. I don't know if it qualifies as Hippie Food, but it'll keep ya alive! :)

I'll pack a moderate quantity of deer sausage. I don't know if it qualifies as Hippie Food, but it'll keep ya alive! :)

I love venison sausage! And if I don't get my hair cut soon, I'll qualify as a hippie....LOL

I love venison sausage! And if I don't get my hair cut soon, I'll qualify as a hippie....LOL

Do you still have those very dark roundish sunglasses...keep the hair and wear those Ken!

Do you still have those very dark roundish sunglasses...keep the hair and wear those Ken!

Yeah, with my regular round lenses, I do look a little John Lennon-ish.... :D

Fooman2 and I will be there on Sat. This time we are gonna have to leave the tent at home unfortunately. I think the East side is great! I have to visit the ST pavilion that day cause Fooman2 and I have to do a dive to finish out AOW. So that will make things a lot easier on us! I know that you are all concerned about making my life easier. :wink:

....sunscreen!

....sunscreen!

Are you bringing sunscreen for everyone or did you just want a chance to use that Smilie? Here he is on Monday morning after the weekend on a dive charter. :coffee:
Except I don't think they made his eyes look tired enough.

Are you bringing sunscreen for everyone or did you just want a chance to use that Smilie? Here he is on Monday morning after the weekend on a dive charter. :coffee:
Except I don't think they made his eyes look tired enough.

....:rofl3:.....I love it!!! :D:14: I'll bring some sunscreen for sure....!

My status will have to change. I must leave the tent at home this weekend. I will be there Sat morning but I will have to leave sometime Sat evening.
I am looking forward to the weekend.

Ill be there early sat and camp that night. My sister is taking her open water class with Adventure so ill be at their pavillion, but looking for dive buddies during their class!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom