Tubbataha

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Danzz

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Here some highlights of my trip to Tubbataha early this year.
I went with the Infiniti liveaboard in the early season (March). Season had just started and we were the only boat on the spots. Tubbataha is sometimes called the "crown jewel of the Philippines" and rightly in my opinion. The fish and coral life is abundant.
Infiniti is a very comfortable boat, great crew and last but not least good food.

Very nice! Glad for you and appreciate you sharing with us. I'm hoping to get to the Philippines within the next 6 months.

Thanks for Sharing! I'm headed to Tubbataha in Mid-April
The specs are written in the comment field of my YouTube channel:
Camera and gear:
Sony A7 S III
Sony 28-70 mm FE 3.5-5.6
Sigma 14-24 mm f 2.8
Easydive housing Leo3 WI
Weefine Solar Flare 2 x 12000
Rode Wireless Go II
DJI Mavic Air 2S

Thanks for sharing! We just dove with the Infiniti around Cebu, Negros, etc. Did you find that the reefs in Tubbataha were impacted by the recent typhoon? We definitely found the reefs were hit and miss in the north. We loved the infiniti and want to dive Tubbataha with them, but also concerned if the reef was impacted in the same way it was in other parts of the philippines

Thanks for sharing! We just dove with the Infiniti around Cebu, Negros, etc. Did you find that the reefs in Tubbataha were impacted by the recent typhoon? We definitely found the reefs were hit and miss in the north. We loved the infiniti and want to dive Tubbataha with them, but also concerned if the reef was impacted in the same way it was in other parts of the philippines
I dived in Tubbataha last March. To me the reefs were in a good condition and I didn't see an impact of typhoons. I did also the Visayas with Infiniti some years ago. Tubbataha is certainly more unique in terms of reefs and fish life.

I dived in Tubbataha last March. To me the reefs were in a good condition and I didn't see an impact of typhoons. I did also the Visayas with Infiniti some years ago. Tubbataha is certainly more unique in terms of reefs and fish life.
Awesome, thank you so much for the report!

Back
Top Bottom