Tues., Feb 6 Diving Opportunity?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DivePartner1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'll be in the LA area for the week of Feb. 5 and have time to go diving somewhere on Tuesday, Feb. 6. I'd prefer something in the Long Beach area but would go anywhere from Ventura to San Diego.

Does anyone know of any boats -- 6 packs or such -- open for mid week dives?

Thanks!

DP1

Thanks, John. I have a list of many of the So. Cal. dive boats. I was just hoping I wouldn't have to call them all.

Hmmmm, check Captain Jerry of the Magician, he may be re-instituting Wednesday dives again if there is enough divers. My company charters his boat on many occasions.

Tell him I sent you, and ask his diver count. If it is close, I may see if I can get some more people to sign on.

www.magicianscuba.com

Tevis

Archangel:
Hmmmm, check Captain Jerry of the Magician, he may be re-instituting Wednesday dives again if there is enough divers. My company charters his boat on many occasions.

Tell him I sent you, and ask his diver count. If it is close, I may see if I can get some more people to sign on.

www.magicianscuba.com

Tevis

Thanks, Tevis.

I have to actually work (gasp!) on Wednesday, but will call to see if he knows of anything on Tuesday the 6th!

irondiver:
is shore diving totally out of the question for you

Not at all. My wife suggested just that, which is what she sometimes has done when visiting CA. She can't make the trip so I'm on my own.

I don't mind shore diving; I just don't know the dive sites.

DivePartner1:
Not at all. My wife suggested just that, which is what she sometimes has done when visiting CA. She can't make the trip so I'm on my own.

I don't mind shore diving; I just don't know the dive sites.

DP, I will join Iron and show you our So Cal coastline. Boats usually dont go out on the weekdays and the Magician is the exception. If you can stretch it to the weekend, the Peace is a great boat that has room and a LOT of great ppl on the 27th.

In the interim ping me, and we can all get together for a shore dive. Would you rather shallow 35 fsw (Malibu) or deep (Redondo Canyon)?

Tevis

Back
Top Bottom