Tues July 13 Weigh-in

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nauifins73

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Good Morning!

Time for our Tues weigher's to check in - and give us their reports. Good Luck everyone.

Summer has come to Kansas!! Today 98 degrees and 97% humidity!

Becky

I'm down 1.8#

i am the same but started going to the gym again.

Unfortunately, summer has also come to Jeddah, and it is 105 degrees with humidity of 1,000 percent. My rear view mirror fell off while at work, due to the glue becoming soft. Anyway, I am down to 90 kg now, which is just under 200lbs. Can now fit into some clothes that didn't fit before, and can wear some large sizes and look o.k., instead of being able to only wear xlarge. That's a loss of 22 lbs since May. I'm also forcing myself to go to the gym more often, which is also helping.

I'm back down to 241 as of yesterday....

that's -2 from last week I think

No change from last week, ~224-225#, still need to shift a little more and replace more fat with muscle, working on it :wink:

Well, the home scale said 211# which is -1# from the previous week. Dang, broke my streak as I didn't dive, but still lost a pound. Oh Well! I'm hoping to dive this weekend so we'll see if this little pound is a statistical anomaly. (Don't get me wrong, I don't want that pound back!)

-Rob

Back
Top Bottom