Tuesday November 2 - Weigh in

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

EricDive

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Wow I've never been first before!! It's a break-even week for me still at 193# which is great news after the Halloween binge I had!

Eric

Well...after a week long vacation and eating on the road binge, I gained 2#. The last 6 weeks have been very discouraging for me, up and down. After a year of focusing on my diet on a daily basis, I think I just needed a break. And I admit to slowly letting things go a bit so after seeing the numbers slowly creeping back up, I've gotten the motivation back and am back to planning meals and staying on program.

Down another 1.5 for me. Slow and steady... trying not to be too impatient. :

I am getting FAT again. up two pounds. did dive for an hour tonight! that burns calories....right?

Teryr

yeah! After a stagnent 3 months, I'm finally back to losing. I started the WW Core plan last week (had been doing flex and just plateued out 3 months ago after losing 10 pounds). This new plan seemed to work, though, because I'm down another 3 pounds! Yeah! It was pretty easy, too, so I'm trying it again this week. Hopefully we'll have good news again next week....

Sorry, folks. Gained one pound this week. Not much exercise and too much food. Even though I have almost reached my target, realise that it it must be maintained to stay at that weight. Winter is traditionally time to slow things down in preparation for next year. Let's all keep going.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom