Turkey Day Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bogrady

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I don't want to hijack O'Shea's tradition here, but I've given up my prime spot as one of Santa's Elves in THE Macy's Thankgsgiving Day Parade to stay in town this year. Anyone up for the traditional Thanksgiving morning dive out at Wentz/Windy Point?

I'll be out there.

Anyone who is going to watch THE Parade - one of our own - Stephen O'Grady - AKA the pastywhiteboy - will be in THE Parade. Look for the tall skinny elf.

I don't want to hijack O'Shea's tradition here, but I've given up my prime spot as one of Santa's Elves in THE Macy's Thankgsgiving Day Parade to stay in town this year. Anyone up for the traditional Thanksgiving morning dive out at Wentz/Windy Point?

I'll be out there.

Anyone who is going to watch THE Parade - one of our own - Stephen O'Grady - AKA the pastywhiteboy - will be in THE Parade. Look for the tall skinny elf.

I would love to join you, but this sinus cold has knocked me out, and I will be on anti-biotics until after the Holiday.

Let's look at December 5th.

I will miss you all have a great Thanksgiving Day DIVE.

I should be up for the Christmas and New Years dives this year.

I'll be in Brenham for the family thing. Hopefully, I'll be around for Christmas & New Years diving. We need some new blood on these holiday dives. Pepermint Patti? Cariesal? others?

I have to pass. I'm diving tomorrow if the front moves through early enough.

All my gear is loaded and ready to go from satudays aborted attempt. Unfortunatly can't go until friday (crossing my fingers).

James_R, Texas_Torpedo, and ChadPeddy all expressed interest last week. None of those guys know what 'cold' means :D I'm signed up for Operation Turkey although somewhere I'm going to have to find a TV and watch for elves.

I've been pretty congested all week, so not likely for Thursday, though I'm not 100% sure yet.

I am, however, planning on diving w/lake travis scuba both days this weekend, so you guys get on over and sign up so we can make these dives happen! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom