Turks and Cacos to join Canada

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

amobeus

Contributor
Reaction score
The goverment of Turks and Cacos once again is in negatiation with Canadian goverment officials to join the would be dominion of Canada. If you remember not to long ago Brian Mulroney refused there last offer, but perhaps Mr Martin will do some good and wouldn't be great to go south on a Candian buck..

Amobeus

amobeus:
and wouldn't be great to go south on a Candian buck..

Amobeus

Does the Canadian buck actually have any real monetary value?

Not that I've seen

Amobeus

If you haven't had a look at a chart of the C$ vs. the US$ over the last year, you may be somewhat surprised..... :)

That's a great idea! I wish Puerto Rico would make up its mind to be either an independent country or become a U.S. state. This territory nonsense blows.

Other than sand and surf what would Canada gain other than 25,000 new Canadians?

I guess it would be a great place to retire except that if it happens property values would go crazy there...

Hey wait a minute seems to me I just figured out who would benefit...the investors from Canada who likely own all the decent land down there.

Kind of makes you wonder what/who is driving this???

It would be fantastic! Instead of having to snowbird in Florida we could just go to the Turks and no doubt it would be much cheaper.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom