Turks & Caicos liveaboard in January?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

juanitors

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello folks,

New member here so I thought I'd drop by. I am planning on taking a trip to the caribbean to go diving before I start working and donate my life to the man. I am looking at the Aggressor liveaboard on Turks & Caicos during early January. Anyone have previous trips that could shed some light on the weather/water temp/general diving? I'm worried it may be too chilly or the seas may be too rough. Anyone know of any good spots in January or is it generally considered the off season? If it's not a good idea, I may just wait some time until I get some vacation and try it again. Thank you in advance!

-Juan

January is a crap shoot. Could have great weather- could be blown out. Diving will likely be just fine- getting there is going to be the issue! That time of year you're better off getting farther south- Bonaire for instance. Liveaboard during a period of rougher seas is a risk.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom