Turks & Caicos trip report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ConchyJoe

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Great report! I need to get across the passage from Grand Turk and dive Provo sometime I guess...

Mike

Nice pics. Makes me want to go back.

Very nice report!! I dove with Caicos adventures back in May and was very pleased with the diving and service. That blonde headed girl (forgot her name) was an awesome dive guide, I believe she was from South Africa. Asa was also a really cool guy too. I plan on going back in February!!!!

Her name is Liz. Ian is the fellow from England, Scott (the Captain) is from Hawaii, Rich and Lil are from Boston and the big native is Asa.

kallardnyc:
Her name is Liz. Ian is the fellow from England, Scott (the Captain) is from Hawaii, Rich and Lil are from Boston and the big native is Asa.

Yeah, Liz I should have remembered that. Rich is a really cool guy too, but I don't think he'll be there too much longer. He seemed kind of like a nomad personality, and we're discussing him moving to the Tahiti, Morrea area. :D

Well...

Liz is with Scott and Rich is with Lil. I know Scott was leaving and so was Rich, so that may mean that Liz and Lil are moving on too. Wow, it is just gonna be Fifi and Asa!!

Anyone need a job?

kallardnyc:
Well...

Liz is with Scott and Rich is with Lil. I know Scott was leaving and so was Rich, so that may mean that Liz and Lil are moving on too. Wow, it is just gonna be Fifi and Asa!!

Anyone need a job?

When is all of this happening??? That really really sucks!!! :(

Hi robbcayman,

Quite soon.

Regards,

DocVikingo

DocVikingo:
Hi robbcayman,

Quite soon.

Regards,

DocVikingo

Wow, I was planning on going back in February and seeing them all again. I guess that's the life of a dive guide. I wish them all the best of luck. What location are they going to now??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom