Turks & Caicos trip report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Conchy, I did a similar trip last march... Spent the last day of diving switching from club med diving (northwest point) to caicos adventures (west Caicos) and couldn't believe the difference. The diving was so much better in West Caicos... And had a blast with Rich and ASA... made us wish we had been all week with caicos adventures!

Thanks for reviving the fond memories!

Hey CODMAN,

And Northwest Point is about the best site Club Dead does. Some of its other leakers in Grace Bay are pretty marginal.

Regards,

DocVikingo

I know Doc... Had I known then, what I know now, I would have done it differently...:shakehead The worst thing is, I was talking to the Med crew, and it's a matter of main office policy! They don't want the crew going anywhere else than grace bay (not very good) or northwest point. The crew want to be able to go elsewhere (at the constant request of their divers), but their hands are tied... It's too bad for the med dive OP... They could easily make the 40-50 minute run to west Caicos...

Oh well!!!

We're leaving a week from tomorrow! Now I really can't wait! Thanks for the trip report!

Giggi:
We're leaving a week from tomorrow! Now I really can't wait! Thanks for the trip report!

Giggi,

I HIGHLY recommend Caicos Adventures, but Club Med are nice folks as well. Please tell Matt, Eric, and C. Lee we said hello. It's just Fifi goes to French Cay, and it plain is better. Puuci is a trip. Tell them all we said hello as well. Caicos Adventures is also the best place to pick up tshirts, along with Momma's in the plaza next door.

Liz IS still there. Her contract is not up yet. For you folks talking about her, Liz graduated from FSU, and swam on the team there. She is friends with Brenden ?????, who is an olympic swimmer from SA as well.

It seems everyone down there is BF/GF with someone. Saw it everywhere we went.

Have fun Giggi!

Hey Gang, I dont know where you guys are getting all this info..
Rish and Lili are not going anywhere and Liz is here until June at the least.
Capt. Scott

scottboards:
Hey Gang, I dont know where you guys are getting all this info..
Rish and Lili are not going anywhere and Liz is here until June at the least.
Capt. Scott
Hey Scott, I dove with you in May on my honeymoon. My wife was too afraid to dive, so you snorkeled with her while the rest of us dove. I was from Oklahoma city, which you called North Texas. Do you remember me??

Did you dive there every day multiple dive? Is the club Med for serious divers? How is the dive operations there, is it convenient, good dive master ect.?
Thanks Leanne

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom