Tusa BCJ3860 Platina Evolution

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mocepts

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have for sale a very well kept Tusa BCJ3860 Platina Evolution BCD size L/XL. Used on around 60 dives, half fresh, half salt water. Always rinsed throughly, and stored indoors. This is a very nice BC for the price. Here is ScubaToy's link to it:

Tusa BCJ3860 Platina Evolution reviews and discounts, Tusa

I have switched to a BP/W and I hate to see it going to waste in my closet.

Price is $200 shipped to the lower 48. Thanks for looking.

bcd1.jpg

bcd2.jpg

I can vouch for what a great BC this is. My girlfriend and I both have one. It has multiple adjustment points, so you can set it up to fit perfectly. Once you do, it is super comfortable.

Never mind my question, saw it on the scuba toys website. Was interested but can get a new one for a hundred bucks more . It is a nice BC in great condition though looks like you took great care of it.

Thanks

I am new to diving and looking to acquire some equipment without breaking the bank (I know, wrong sport). I would be willing to buy it for 150.00.

I am new to diving and looking to acquire some equipment without breaking the bank (I know, wrong sport). I would be willing to buy it for 150.00.

I'd be willing to go $150 if you pay shipping. I see you are in VA, I'm in Western MD so it shouldn't be that much.

Had a BC shipped from GA to ME and it was like 18 bucks with 300 dollar insurance via UPS took about 4 days to get here, if that helps you out.

I will take it. Thanks. PM sent with buy info.
Best,
Bill

Thanks. This should give us a ball park on shipping to VA (hopefully cheaper).

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom