Tusa BP-2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ssflounder

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello everyone,
We're going to Abacos for new years and I need a bag. I've read a bunch of recommendations and reviews. I seem to like the Tusa BP2 style with handle and backpack feature. I'll be packing for 2 so here's what I need to carry: 2 regs (carry on), 2 fins 2 boots, 2 bc's, 1 3ml ws, 2 masks.

For those who currently have the BP2 will this fit?

That's a good question. I've got one, and it works fine for my single set of gear. I guess it depends on what type of BCs you have...light and streamlined or big and bulky. I fit my Zeagle Brigade, fins, mask, etc... and still had room for clothes and so on. I know it would fit at least one more Brigade, but that and a wetsuit MIGHT be pushing it. Nice little unit, though. Good luck!

Flounder,
There is no way way you can get 2 sets of gear in a BP2. I recently bought one from Scuba Toys and I couldn't even get my 1 set of fins to fit in it. I ended up taking it back and getting the Armor #89. It will fit my Tusa split fins,Ranger LTD,full 3mm wetsuit,booties and all the other toys easily. It also seemed much more rugged to me. I still don't think you could get 2 sets of gear in it either but it is pretty big. Good luck on whatever you chose.

Rex

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom