Tusa IQ 700 2 Gas Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bladephotog

Contributor
Reaction score
I have a Tusa IQ 700 2 gas computer for sale. It has a few scratches but nothing noticeable underwater. This is the same computer as the Dive Rite Nitek Duo. It comes with the Deep Sea Supply wrist mount. I was using it as a bottom timer but I've got too many computers so this one must go. The white mark on the screen protector and left side is just bits of paper. I should have cleaned it better. $250 or best offer. I accept Paypal only or you can pick up in person. Thanks.

Tusa.jpg

It was pointed out that you can buy this computer new for $269 so I'll drop the price to $175 including shipping to the United States. If interested send me any reasonable offer. I'll put it on ebay in a couple of days if there is no interest. Thanks.

It was pointed out that you can buy this computer new for $269 so I'll drop the price to $175 including shipping to the United States. If interested send me any reasonable offer. I'll put it on ebay in a couple of days if there is no interest. Thanks.
Hi, i'd be very very interested in buying this computer. If possible i'd like to pay $150( lame attempt at haggling, i'm a student) but 175 is already a steal. Let me know if it's available

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom