Tusa t-wing review?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Actually it is not offensive to my eyes. Does it have a fabric bladder? This is one of the better looking attempts to mainstream a BP/wing. We can pick it aprt but it appearts to be fairly true to Hogathian minimalism. Less for more, function first, looks good to me.

The dongle would have to go but what wing comes without them. I cut them off my Oxy wings, I cut them off my VDH wings, I cu them off my Scubapro and Seatec wings in the day. Why do they put those things on there. All that is needed is a string with a knot.

James

Why do they put those things on there. All that is needed is a string with a knot.
Really? What kinda knot?

I shorten mine so there is about 3/4inch between the dongle and the valve,
So I can feel and grab it with thick gloves,,, use mine all the time,

Really? What kinda knot?

I shorten mine so there is about 3/4inch between the dongle and the valve,
So I can feel and grab it with thick gloves,,, use mine all the time,

Many divers commonly cut the dongles off and replace them with a simple double overhand knot with cave line.

If in cold water with thick gloves I can see how I would want something more than a knot. If not, a knot is all that is needed.

James

I have always liked Tusa stuff it's flash, this T-wing looks great if you don't need the weight

Now this is a knot

full

on a stiff fat string

I love it when one of the most strange from one strange place finds common ground with me on esoterica and minutia. It makes me feel so warm and fuzzy and Happy :).

James

My good man Nemrod your elegance in prose over the decades on the boards leaves an impression
only surpassed by your abilities in our passion that is the gear the history the enlightenment of diving

As it is he that hath stated the never more emboldened words, Swim down, swim around, swim back up

I thank you James and for your compliments

What they said!^^^

Emile.

Back
Top Bottom