TUSA Warranty/Guarantee's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

zilch

Contributor
Reaction score
Question for "TUSA"

If i purchase via the web a TUSA BCD and import it into Australia, so it is US sourced and about half the price and the model i want (the model is not avail here), will the warranty be honoured by TUSA Australia for such things as repair/servicing, or would i be expected to return it to the US at my own expense (or TUSA's) for repair/replacement etc within the warranty period.

zilch:
Question for "TUSA"

If i purchase via the web a TUSA BCD and import it into Australia, so it is US sourced and about half the price and the model i want (the model is not avail here), will the warranty be honoured by TUSA Australia for such things as repair/servicing, or would i be expected to return it to the US at my own expense (or TUSA's) for repair/replacement etc within the warranty period.

zilch: I don't beleive that TUSA monitors this board. It might be best to contact Steven Ashmore @ 562-498-3708 - Fax: 562-498-1390.

zilch, what Tusa BCD are you thinking about getting? I have a Tusa Platina Evolution Cubic and absolutely love it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom