Tuwanek day trip this Sunday October 10 - open invitation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

is that the dive naked thing?

yeah.. good idea at tuwanek.. someone bring a snuggie.

I wouldn't mind joining up with you guys. We should organize some carpooling. There's not that much parking space over there. I can take one or two divers with equipment in my car. Three divers could become a challenge.

Todd got ahead of me... I was about to invoke the 100th dive rule on Dustin.

Don't forget the "100th dive" rule, Dustin. Look it up.
Well, it doesn't look like I'm going to get out today, so Tuwanek will only make number 99. Number 100 will be saved for Monday which happens to be the date when we planned to rent gear for my wife and get her into BC waters for the first time. I'd say that timing works out pretty well. :eyebrow:

I wouldn't mind joining up with you guys. We should organize some carpooling. There's not that much parking space over there. I can take one or two divers with equipment in my car. Three divers could become a challenge.
I'd be interested in carpooling. I'm in South-East Vancouver if that works out for anybody. My little Mazda is also limited to at most two divers and their gear.

I've only done 1 dive with them due to work.. but I didnt die.. so they're great!
Thanks again Julian.. you gave me a great deal on those babies.

How's your new tanks?

might join you guys what time are you going to be at the dive site?? i'm already on the coast so ill just meet you there if i can make it

GREAT!! I pulled off a 72 min dive with a depth of 110, with air to spare.

J

110', 72 mins... on a spare air... you're good :wink:

might join you guys what time are you going to be at the dive site?? i'm already on the coast so ill just meet you there if i can make it
If we take the 9:25am ferry to Langdale we'll probably be getting to the site at around 11 am or a few mins before that.

Hey Madprops, feel free to join in! The more the merrier! As Slamfire says, we should be gearing up by 11. Forecast is for rain, so I'm bringing my special underwater umbrella! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom