Two AL80 Tanks for Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

eponym

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I am selling my two light-green Catalina S80 aluminum scuba tanks. Their serial numbers are AS0368410 and AS0368424. I'm asking $200 for the pair, plus shipping if you're not going to pick them up.

They're five years old (manufacture stamp 3/04) and just passed their first hydro so they're good to go. Sherwood valves, boots, dust caps, and blue plastic mesh sleeves (good snug fit, a few small breaks, see pic) are included.

greentanksforsale.jpg

I bought these tanks new at my local dive shop. Two years later I bought steel tanks. I stopped using these except occasionally as loaners to a dive buddy or student. They have the normal scuffs and paint scratches of shore diving, they don't look as "new" with the sleeves off as the left photo might suggest.

Tanks are available full for pickup, or empty if shipped. They weigh about 34 pounds each so shipping will not be cheap. They're in Southern Oregon, zipcode 97501. I can take payment via paypal to ship, or cash at pickup in person.

PM me if interested,
Bryan

Hello,
Just wanted to let you know if you still have the tanks I would go $200.00 for both shipped to 61264 in illinois.
Thank you
ken

Today (3/18) looks like we have a buyer, payment pending.

I'll re-post if not.

-Bryan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom