Two Faber/OMS 120s

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H20man

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Selling two OMS HP 120s, manufacture date of 2004.
They were hydroed in 2011, they need to have a visual (last one was January 2011).
The "+" rating was retained when the tanks were hydroed. OMS valves/manifold. DIN valves.
They have less than 50 dives on them, i spray painted over some light scratches i put on them last year but besides that they are in great condition.
They got hydroed after i spray painted them.
Looking to sell them as a pair.
$550
CameraZOOM-20120922173312862.jpg

Last edited:
Can you post marking of the tank? I know someone that might be interested.

Do you mean the markings that are stamped on the top part of the tanks from the factory?

---------- Post Merged at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:04 PM ----------

They both got the VIP done afew days ago.
So these are ready to be used.

Sent from my SGH-T849 using Tapatalk 2

Yes, the marking on the top from the factory.

Do you mean the markings that are stamped on the top part of the tanks from the factory?

---------- Post Merged at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:04 PM ----------

looks like it's pretty clearly marked as one of those LP125 monsters! Cave fill will get you somewhere around 180 cu ft of breathing gas....

Back
Top Bottom