Two LP 85s

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kberg

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm selling 2 Worthington LP 85s, with an original hydro date of 3/09. The original VIP is good until September, both are 02 cleaned and have 240 BAR DIN valves. They are NOT doubled. I will let the pair go for $500. I live in Orlando but can probably arrange delivery to cave country if necessary.

I'm selling the LP 85s to buy a set of double LP 104s or 108s, so if you have something like that maybe we could work out a trade.

Thanks for looking,
Justin

Those tanks cost $249 apiece new. WIlling to come down at all on price? I could do a partial sale with a 108 and thermo valve.

Those tanks cost $249 apiece new. WIlling to come down at all on price? I could do a partial sale with a 108 and thermo valve.

We both know these tanks cost more than $249 each new, so I kindly ask that you not post something like that on my thread. That being said, I am still willing to work on the price, I will send you a PM.

Cobonthecorn, I don't know how to attach pictures to my post, but if you PM me with your email address I would be more than happy to provide you with pictures.

Thanks for the replies,
Justin

We both know these tanks cost more than $249 each new, so I kindly ask that you not post something like that on my thread. That being said, I am still willing to work on the price, I will send you a PM.

Cobonthecorn, I don't know how to attach pictures to my post, but if you PM me with your email address I would be more than happy to provide you with pictures.

Thanks for the replies,
Justin

Actually they cost less: $270 less 10% ScubaBoard Discount!! = $243

LP 85 Steel Tank reviews and discounts, XS Scuba

What would you imagine the freight charge to Florida to cost for two cylinders?

two LP85's from Scubatoys....270 each ...with 10% 243 each...20 bucks handling per tank and free shipping...

526 for two tanks.

Question was asked...and I thought that I would answer...I don't care where you buy your stuff or who from....just adding information

two LP85's from Scubatoys....270 each ...with 10% 243 each...20 bucks handling per tank and free shipping...

526 for two tanks.

Question was asked...and I thought that I would answer...I don't care where you buy your stuff or who from....just adding information

:confused:

A college student is attempting to sell nearly new equipment. Don't you have anyone else you can bother?

What does being a college student have to do with anything? Because you are going to college someone should pay as much or more for your "almost new tanks" as new ones? Hmmm... So Im curious is it that you dont get that it would be a bad deal for the buyer or that you dont care? Also how is it that you think the 104s or 108s that you want to get with the money from these tanks is going to help with school?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom