Two new reefs in Panama City

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PCBCaptChris

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I have been a little busy for a while... A little while back there was a dupont bridge span put down. There Just recently there were two more Dupont Bridge Spans put down. They were put down about 1800' apart in a square. The fourth corner of the square being the Mac Reef. If you had a scooter, or maybe just a rebreather this would be a great circuit to dive... I'll go out there next week and get some pictures of them to post...

After we get a report...why don't we plan a Deep Dixie Diver trip. We could fill the boat and make a day of it. Capt Chris, how many people do we have to get to have the boat to ourselves??

We will be planning an offshore PC trip during Spring-spring Fest II in April. I will post it in the trips forum as we get closer to the event!

Carolyn:shark2:

Capt Chris, how many people do we have to get to have the boat to ourselves??

This time of year not too many... The amount of business is directly proportional to the temperature of the water…

I'll get some photos up when I head out there next. I plan on going this weekend (next year :) ).

Back
Top Bottom