UEMIS property?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

iztok

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone has a list of UEMIS property that is on sale for the highest bidder?

Am especially interested in IP part of it.

If you do get that list could you please pass it along to me.

Thanks

USVet96@gmail.com

"The company handling the UEMIS AG Bankruptcy, Speich Liquidations AG, has sent us the list of the assets available for sale. The list (in German), which does not seem to include any intellectual property, covers everything from full SDAs (UEMIS Dive computers) and OxySpys, to parts and on down to screws, shelves and coffee makers. There is even a Tusa IQ-800 dive computer on the list. The cover letter indicates that they would like to sell all as one total package, but leaves the door open for to offers on individual pieces if no one buys the lot. They are giving 10 days time to receive the bids. The contact email to get the assets summary package is anita.greminger@notariate.zh.ch. I am happy to forward it to anyone who emails me at john@jmckenzie.com."

Found on UEMIS BANKRUPTCY UPDATE: Asset List Available–10 days to respond. | ScubaGadget - The Deep Background on Scuba

best regards
Kussi

Thank you Kussi

hmmm... I just received the list of assets from John and found out that there are IP assets (for sale) but on an other, separate list, which I do not have yet. Maybe John from ScubaGadget was not able to translate every sentence of the entire german document. At one point they mention this separate patent list. I will try to organize the missing one...

What about the rest of the IP? Web site and computer source code for example?

If the computer code and other IP are not listed for sale I wonder if they are privately held and therefore might be back as a new company.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

What about the rest of the IP? Web site and computer source code for example?

The website has the online codes for sync.. which means you have to get the ownership of the website to get that code and the online databases.

Computer source code is clearly a different story. The list has some computer equipment including a mp3 player but that does not mean you have the interesting files inside. I think, if I was the owner of a small business, I would also have my own private copy of the interesting files somewhere safe.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom