UEMIS property?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The website has the online codes for sync.. which means you have to get the ownership of the website to get that code and the online databases.

Computer source code is clearly a different story. The list has some computer equipment including a mp3 player but that does not mean you have the interesting files inside. I think, if I was the owner of a small business, I would also have my own private copy of the interesting files somewhere safe.

I have the list but my German is not so good lol. And my friend hasn't seen it yet. You say they mention an MP3 player; do they also list individual dive computers for auction? And if so, does it list a method to approach with an offer? Also, you sa they are not auctioning the source code which I am inferring will mean that if you DO have a computer you will not be able to download the algorithm / gas update patches? Or am I misreading this entirely.

Thank you (and you can PM with details if you want instead)

Anyone for that matter that can help. Thanks

The list does not mention any "package" such as full SDA with cover, armband, USB, transmitters. Everything is divided into lot which means if you want just one armband, you'll probably have to buy the full lot. They have some SDAs including development units, a demo unit and lots of defective ones... and also all kinds of spares (battery door, sliders, lipo, potting component...). Therefore if you want something individual, you apparently have to make an offer to the notariate for the whole set of items. The items on the list are just mentioned and their feature is not detailed.

What we mean by source code is the original code used to develop new features on the computer. They are generally coded in a computer language that is easy to understand for humans. The updates (aka firmware) are generally compiled files which are now coded in language only the computer can understand. Anyone getting those native codes might add new feature to the SDAs but any SDAs sold before or after the liquidation is certainly able have any update.

Reactions: BB1
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom